Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now open for the the 2022 Future of Cash Online Conference – Contact Us with your Proposal.
The Future of Cash conference focuses on the optimisation of the cash cycle. It will bring together all stakeholders involved in the cash cycle to discuss new strategies for creating the cash cycle of the future. Topics of interest include:
- Cash usage and demand
- Current and future role of cash from a central bank perspective
- Role of the central bank in the cash cycle
- Changing cash cycle models
- Improving cash cycle efficiency / optimising the cost of cash /operational efficiency / cashflow efficiency
- Innovations to improve cash cycle efficiency
- Optimisation of the cash cycle
- Cash collection, handling and recirculation improvements
- Cash centre efficiency and ATMs
- Alternatives to cash
- Interbank models
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
If you are interested in contributing to the programme with a presentation, you are invited to submit a short abstract to the event team by 17 June 2022 using the form below. The event will focus specifically on the Asia-Pacific region.
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in presenting or being involved as an expert for a panel discussion, workshop or session.