Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now open for the the Future of Cash Conference in Istanbul – Contact Us with your Proposal.
The Future of Cash conference focuses on the optimisation of the cash cycle. It will bring together all stakeholders involved in the cash cycle to discuss new strategies for creating the cash cycle of the future. Topics of interest include:
- Cash usage and demand
- Current and future role of cash
- Role of the central bank in the cash cycle
- Reducing the environmental footprint of cash
- Changing cash cycle models
- Improving cash cycle efficiency
- Optimising the cost of cash
- Innovations to improve access and acceptance of cash
- Cash collection, processing and recirculation improvements
- Cash centre efficiency
- ATMs and altenative cash distribution channels
- Interbank and utility models
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
If you are interested in contributing to the programme with a presentation, you are invited to submit a short abstract to the event team by 31 May 2023 using the form below.
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in presenting or being involved as an expert for a panel discussion, workshop or session.